- Foregut Disease
- Colorectal Disease
- Skin and Soft Tissue
- Small Bowel Disease
- Gastrointestinal minimally invasive surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- General and Acute Care Surgery
- Medically supervised weight loss prior to bariatric surgery
- Behavior modification for weight loss
- Coaching for optimum health through diet and exercise
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (480) 454-7350.
**Weight loss surgery may be an option for adults with a body mass index (BMI) equal to or greater than 40, or equal to or greater than 35 with serious health problems related to obesity. Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding may be an option for people with a BMI of 30 or more who have at least one serious obesity-related health problem. Weight loss surgery is considered safe, but like any surgery, it does have risks. Consult with your physician about the risks and benefits of weight loss surgery.